Friday, June 11, 2010

A New Beginning!


So as you can see....the last posting I did was back in May....OF 2009! But tonight I came from a friends house who gave me inspiration and motivation to get going again! Thanks Keshia! This time its gonna be about blogging. Not all about pictures. You can see my pics on my website, photo blog or facebook. Here...you will learn about me and what is going on in my life. Now I'm not gonna tell you my life story, maybe I'll go into detail another time, but I'm gonna start from scratch with what has been happening lately.


My 2 oldest boys went on their very first plane ride yesterday by themselves to California. My stomach was in knots and I probably had high blood pressure, but I made it...and so did they. They had the time of their lives and are so excited to be spending time with family on the coast.


I am super tired right now...I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I will write more about some exciting stuff going on in our lives right now tomorrow.


Pray often, give thanks, don't be afraid to ask & smile for at least a minute when your day's not going good...that will make it better :-)


xoxo

1 comment:

Keshia Phill said...

Yay Kira!!!!! I love your blog...the background is cute! Keep it up. I will definitely follow you. You inspire me and hopefullly we can inspire each other!