Friday, February 17, 2012

Dreams this week.....

This has been one of those weeks! Very trying, very testing, very strengthening. Interestingly enough I had a dream last Friday night/Saturday morning and I didn't know it at the time, but it seemed to be foretelling of my week to come.

Dream Friday/Saturday February 10th/11th

I dreamt that I was standing near an interesction  (Elkhorn & Durango) and I was brushing my teeth or something...lol. This intersection is near a freeway that separates a large part of Northwest Vegas. I looked off to one side where I could see these pink clouds starting to rapidly swirl around, and then to the other side where the same was happening. The clouds started to look more like vapors coming up from the ground off in the distants. I kept telling myself that I must be having some kind of vision and that it just couldnt be real because I had never seen anything like it. The vapors then changed to a dense liquid matter, splattering up from the ground (somewhat like lava, only not red). I still could not believe my eyes. That liquid began to rise in the distance on both sides of me and began to devour the land and everything on it as it rushed over top of everything towards me. I had nowhere to turn so I just stood there hoping that this vision would go away. At one point, I even thought "I must be dreaming!" but that still didn't make things any better. I knew that this flood of somesort had already wiped out my house, my families houses and most of my friends houses and was coming right for me. I watched as it poured over top of the freeway sound barier in front of me and finally got to me. I was screaming and crying. The matter was dense enough that I was able to stand on top of it if I moved fast enough. It was hot and sizzling and rising while I was on it, popping like lava would be in the rim of a volcano. I knew that I would die unless I got some sort of help from above. I looked up to the sky screaming for Heavenly Father to help me because there was nothing I could do to help myself. This was out of my hands. At that point, I woke up. Even in my waking life at 2:30am, I felt like my soul was being attacked. I had to pray for help and comfort, because I couldn't fall back asleep. My dream left me feeling very volnerable, weak, scared and disterbed.  After my prayer, I quickly fell back asleep and I was on to my next VERY strange dream, but I will get to that one later.....lets talk about this one a bit....

The next night I got the stomach flu...boooo! I was up all night. I still got up and went to church because I thought it was just food poisoning and I wanted to sing in choir. Jordan is having separation anxiety and did not want to go into class. My frustration was getting the best of me and my family. Without going into detail, over the next few days, my faith was challanged from many different direction. I got to a point that it was more than I could handle and by Tuesday I was crying and praying for help and guidance. Over those few days I saw that challanges were rushing at me from different directions, more than they've been in a long time. At many points I realized that it was out of my hands and I felt helpless. All I could do was pray for help. I began to see that my dream was preparing me for the week to come. I will continue on with is after telling of my next dream.

Another Dream Saturday Morning, February 11th

Now unless you are very interested in the meaning of dreams and dream interpretations....you might wanna skip over this one cause its weird, but I know there is definitely more than meets the eye....

I was driving with my mom and my sister. We were not in any place I recognized. We passed by this hill that had these tall gargoil-like gravestones, and the sun was setting behind them and they looked pretty cool all silouetted (good picture op). We continued driving down this path that turned into a riverbank, but rather than being all rocky and bumpy, it was smooth! We quickling glided over it as if we werent even touching the ground. All of the sudden, my mom had to quickly stop the car because there was a strange circular shape warped into the water. By the time we got close enough to look, the water rushed over top of it and it was gone. We decided to look around because it seemed to be a really old, untouched land. There were lots of cool rocks and petrified wood. We kept going down the river and in the middle of this wide river stood a tall solid giraffe! It was as if it was frozen solid and not living and next to it, was a wooden tree-ish thing that was shaped like the giraffe. It was kind of prehistoric. Of course being a photographer, I took out my camera and started snapping some pictures while my mom and sis were looking at some other stuff up ahead. I started to get closer so that I could check it out, and get this.....there was a tall skinny dead blue alien sitting in the chest cavity of the giraffe as if it had been controling it like a spaceship! Yes you heard me...what the heck! So then, I was like..."OH MY GOODNESS!! We have made one of the most amazing scientific finds ever!" I got even closer and realized that there was another smaller toddler blue alien near the other!! I thought it was dead too, but then it started stretching like it was waking up! I freaked out and ran to my mom and sister to tell them to come check out what I had seen. When we got back over there, the toddler alien had turned into my oldest son Tony...But the alien version of him. He was acting shy and not talking to me as I asked him why he's here and how did he get here. Then I woke up. Um weird. For some reason this dream slightly continued a few nights ago....

Dream Tuesday, February 14th

This dream was really interesting because it had some similarities to the one a few nights earlier. I just have to start by saying that I asked for a meaningful dream that I could interpret in my prayer the night before, so when I get a good one that I can remember, I really try to think a lot about it. Ya, I'm a total hippie, WHAT? You got a problem! Anyway :-).....

Once again my mom, my sister, and I were on a river, but this time we were on a raft. It was a beautiful, really green area. The river was nice and smooth. We were just relaxing and hanging out but all of the sudden, we hit some rapids. The water got really rough and we started getting really scared, not sure what to do. We were having a hard time holding on and then Shelsi (my sister) got thrown off and landed really hard on her tailbone on a boulder in the water and then rolled off onto the ground. There was a 30ish year old women near by and this person wasn't lifting a finger to help Shelsi while we were struggling to get to her. I was screaming at the lady to "HELP HER PLEASE, HELP HER!!!!!" I kept screaming and when I got to Shelsi on the ground, I knelt down and picked her up in my arms. She wasnt really moving. I was crying so hard and I was yelling at the lady still saying "She is fragile! She's been through so much! Why weren't you helping her? She's fragile!!" The lady never replied, but Shelsi ended up standing up and being fine. She was limping a bit cause her back was hurt, but other than that she was fine. Then I woke up.

If you know my sisters history, this dream was a bit unsettling, but the fact that she ended up fine at the end of the dream was quite a relief.

The next day (yesterday) I got a text message from her to our family saying that while she was at work, her hand, arm and left side of her mouth went numb for 5 min. She immidiately went to the doctor where they did a few tests and said that she could go home, but would need to make sure and go to the ER if it happened again cause it could be very serious. She is for sure in our prayers and hopefully it was just a fluke migraine or something.



So anyway, I thought I was going to write about more things on this post, but this took up a lot of time and energy, lol. Until we meet again!!

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

flood dreams are like my go-to-dream whenever my subconscious it trying to deal with some seriously deep emotions that on the surface I'm not really conscious of. The dreams with you and your mom and sister all traveling together (car and boat) is hugely significant of your maternal-feminine bonding, and how the three of you are all super-connected. Vanessa and I often have sort of ESP moments with each other, and that seems to happen with me and all my sisters. Keep up with your dreams, though don't let them overwhelm you. They're actually doing work when you're having them, not just freaking you out =D. You are so sweet to be careful and concerned for your sister. Just continue to mentally and spiritually shower her with love, and it will always make a difference.

Hoping your days get a little less hectic and a little more peaceful! And thank you for sharing your dreams!