Friday, July 30, 2010

Dream that Waves were raging

Morning of July 30th, 2010

I have had some dreams since the last one I wrote, and I just haven't been writing them down....oops :-), but my dream last night really stood out and I thought I would share it while it was fresh in my memory.

Me and Andrew were at this house were there were dogs up for adoption. there were a lot of people around and the caretaker let all the dogs out to mingle with the people. 2 dogs in particular took a really huge liking to us. They were so sweet and loving to each other too (like they were married). They seemed kinda worried about something though. For some reason, we couldn't take them at that moment so we left. This is where the dream gets really interesting...

We were on the road about to go under an over pass when we notice that it was pretty flooded. We hesitated to drive through, but we did anyway. We continued driving and as I looked to my right, I saw that the ocean was over flowing pretty much. I could see houses underwater and people struggling all around. The waves were out of control and the entire freeway was a couple inches deep. For some reason, even though I was living there, it was in Mexico. I talked about it like it was Las vegas though, saying that I needed to go Northeast to get to safety (we are Northwest Vegas right now).

We tried to get back to our house (in Mexico) but we made a stop at this little place that was very populated. It was kind of in a valley surrounded in mountains with a bunch of little shops along the mountain side. I was telling everyone to get to safety, pointing up to the mountain above showing them that the ocean was now at the top of those mountains and that another wave could flood the whole valley. No one was listening to us. We left and as I looked back, water started to splash a little bit over the mountains and the people finally started getting up.

We drove to this place, I don't know why we went there, but it was completely tipping over. We were on the second story with the rock band that was trying to set up for something and no one could stand straight because it was sinking. Although it sounds scary, I knew that at least we were going to get to safety, but I was sad for everyone else...i think I woke up at this point. Ummmm pretty weird huh!

No comments: